Serving Cochran, GA and the Bleckley County Area
For the very best in secured storage, look no further than Best Self Storage in Cochran, GA. With a reliable team of on-site staff and units in a variety of sizes, you can easily find the ideal storage space that suits your individual needs.
1. Before you start packing, make sure you have all the materials and supplies you need: boxes, tape, packing materials, markers, furniture covers, etc.
2. Don't rely on your memory! Mark every box with its contents, and keep a written inventory as you pack.
3. Use the right box. Use large boxes for light items (linens, pillows, lamps) and smaller boxes for heavier items (books, CDs).
4. Do it right and avoid breakage. Pack small things carefully into boxes with appropriate packing materials.
5. Take extra care with breakables. Wrap dishes and glassware individually, and pad the box with packing paper or bubble wrap
Call to learn more about our available units
1. It pays to plan ahead! Keep your frequently used items at the front of the unit where you can get at them easily.
2. If you need to stack boxes to the ceiling, be sure to place the heaviest items on the bottom and the lightest ones on top.
3. Safety first! Use a stool or small step ladder to stack and reach items stored above your head.
4. Protect your furniture, including mattresses and box springs, with covers specifically designed for the item.
5. To make the best use of the space, break down any furniture that has removable legs, leaves or other parts. Stack chairs seat-to-seat with towels or blankets between them.
6. Don't forget that your refrigerator or other appliances can be used to store items like linens, books or CDs. Be sure to wedge open the door of any appliances so air can circulate inside them.
7. Help air to circulate by leaving a little space between the walls of your unit and your stored items.
8. Garden equipment such as shovels, rakes, hoses, etc. can be stored together in empty trash cans. Stack extra cans inside one another.
9. If you're storing a gas-powered lawnmower or leaf blower, drain the tank before you put it in your unit to prevent unpleasant odors.
10. Your unit is a great place to keep an extra emergency preparedness kit. If your home is inaccessible, you'll have a second one available.
Serving the community since 2006!
Demand the 24-hour protection that comes with our security cameras and fenced-in storage facility. You'll be able to access your items around the clock, thanks to our digital keypad security.